YOUR USER RESEARCH TOOLKIT
Stategize is a Google addon which gives you statistical insights on user behaviour. It simplifies complex tests and gives you simple, easy to interpret solutions.
ANYTHING SUS PACKAGE
SUS stands for the System Usability Scale which is the industry standard to measure perceived usability. The anything SUS package consists of five tests:
• Auto SUS testing.
• Manual SUS testing.
• Compare SUS scores against a benchmark.
• Compare SUS scores when tested with different sets of users.
• Compare SUS scores when tested with the same users.
TASK TIME PACKAGE
The task time package consists of two tests:
• A test to compare user task times against a benchmark.
• The Keystroke Level Model calculator, which is a way to estimate task times without testing with actual users.
PROBLEM FREQUENCY PACKAGE
The problem frequency package consists of three tests:
• Estimating a problem's impact on the population.
• Testing a problem's frequency against a percentage.
• Finding a sample size to run a test based on the chance of discovering a problem.
CONFIDENCE INTERVAL PACKAGE
The confidence interval package consists of two tests:
• The Wald confidence interval test.
• The adjusted Wald confidence interval test.
TESTING MADE REALLY, REALLY SIMPLE.
No more thinking about which tests to run. No more worrying about complex algorithms. Stategize handles collecting, analysing and interpreting your user data so you can focus on your next design iteration.